*** Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, SYNASC 2022 will be organized as a hybrid event ***
*** Note that if the general health situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic does not allow for an in-presence event, the symposium will still be held in a remote mode ***
SYNASC aims to stimulate the interaction among multiple communities focusing on defining, optimizing and executing complex algorithms in several application areas. The focus of the conference then ranges from symbolic and numeric computation to formal methods applied to programming, artificial intelligence, distributed computing and computing theory. The interplay between these areas, in fact, is essential in the current scenario where economy and society demand for the development of complex, data intensive, trustable and high performant computational systems.
In this context we invite for:
- research paper submissions
- special session proposals
- satellite workshop proposals
- tutorial proposals
SYNASC 2022 is organized by:
- Research Institute for Symbolic Computation, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria;
- Department of Computer Science, West University of Timisoara, Romania;
- Research Institute e-Austria, Timisoara, Romania.