Special Session for PhD students
in the framework of
25th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing
LORIA, Nancy, France
September 11-14, 2023
- 9 July 2023 (AoE): Paper submission
- 30 July 2023: Notification of acceptance
- 15 August 2023: Early registration
- 1 September 2023: Late registration
This special session is an opportunity for Ph.D. students to present their work to the research community. This is a good venue for students to share their research ideas and results with other students, to obtain feedback from experts with different perspectives and to connect to a network that can be very helpful for their career. MSc students’ submissions are also encouraged. We welcome submissions from any field of computer science research.
- Lenuța Alboaie, A.I. Cuza University, Iasi, Romania
- Horațiu Cirstea, Université de Lorraine, France
- Gabriela Czibula, Babes Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Each participating student is required to:
- submit a regular paper (8 pages) or a short paper (4 pages) according to the instructions given below,
- provide an oral presentation.
The best papers will be selected for publication in the conference volume.
All submissions should be formatted using CPS Conference Style and should include results of the research conducted as well as outlines of the research prospects for the near future. The main selection criteria are: (i) relevance of the topic; (ii) significance of the original contribution(s).
The paper should be submitted electronically through Easy Chair.