SYNASC aims to stimulate the interaction among multiple communities focusing on defining, optimizing and executing complex algorithms in several application areas. The focus of the conference then ranges from symbolic and numeric computation to formal methods applied to programming, artificial intelligence, distributed computing and computing theory. The interplay between these areas, in fact, is essential in the current scenario where economy and society demand for the development of complex, data intensive, trustable and high performant computational systems.
In this context we invite for:
- research paper submissions
- special session proposals
- satellite workshop proposals
- tutorial proposals
SYNASC 2023 is organized by:
- LORIA (Lorraine Research Laboratory in Computer Science and its Applications), Nancy, France;
- Department of Computer Science, West University of Timisoara, Romania;
- Research Institute e-Austria, Timisoara, Romania.
and it is held September 11-14 2023 in Nancy, France.