Submissions of research papers are invited. The papers must contain original research results not submitted and not published elsewhere.
The submission process consists of two steps:
* In the first step the authors are invited to express their intention to participate at the conference by submitting a short abstract (1/2 page, at maximum) where it is clearly stated the main contribution(s) of the paper.
* In the second step the authors should submit the paper.
For the final deadline (30 June 2015) the authors may submit papers even if they have not submitted an abstract before.
There are four categories of submissions:
* Regular papers describing fully completed research results (up to 8 pages in the two-columns CPS format).
* System descriptions and experimental papers describing implementation results of experimental data, with a link to the reported results (up to 4 pages in the two-columns CPS format).
* Short papers, describing work in progress and/or preliminary results (up to 4 pages in the two-columns CPS format).
* Posters, describing ongoing work and research challenges of PhD students (up to 2 pages in the two-columns CPS format).
Both the abstract and the full paper should be submitted electronically through: