Submissions of research papers are invited. The papers must contain original research results not submitted and not published elsewhere.
The submission process consists of two steps:
* In the first step the authors are invited to express their intention to participate at the conference by submitting a short abstract (1/2 page, at maximum) where it is clearly stated the main contribution(s) of the paper.
* In the second step the authors should submit the paper.
There are four categories of submissions:
* Regular papers describing fully completed research results (up to 8 pages in the two-columns CPS format).
* System descriptions and experimental papers describing implementation results of experimental data, with a link to the reported results (up to 4 pages in the two-columns CPS format).
* Short papers, describing work in progress and/or preliminary results (up to 4 pages in the two-columns CPS format).
* Posters, describing ongoing work and research challenges of PhD students (up to 2 pages in the two-columns CPS format).
Both the abstract and the full paper should be submitted electronically through: